IT Project Manager (Maximo, Maintenance System)← Terug naar opdrachten
40 uur / week
Per 10 - 02 - 23
- Timelines: feasible start on short term. Preparations for the project are being made, design should be ready in February. Go-live is planned in November with hard deadlines, hyper care and support handover planned ultimo 2023.
- Expected weekly hours: 24 with flexibility to spread these over 4 days (on specific moments like testing and go-live, more can be required)
- Location: hybrid. Occasionally on-site presence is needed on brewery site Zoeterwoude or Den Bosch
- Requested profile: preferred experience in area of maintenance and Enterprise Asset Management systems (SAP PM/Maximo), experienced technical project manager, stakeholder management and connect skills, capable of dealing with change and deadlines, result oriented in coordinating activities
- Language: NL/EN
For the deployment of a new Global Plant Maintenance system, Maximo, HNS is currently looking for an IT project manager responsible for the Maximo integration build wit local SAP and other systems.
Maximo is considered one of the strategic initiatives for HNS and is characterized by it’s transformational character. Next to the technical shift from SAP PM to Maximo, data standards will be applied implying conversion and cleansing of data. Both data conversion and platform shift have impact on processes and cascading systems.
Together with the business lead, (responsible for change readiness, master data and adoption) and the Global counterparts (responsible for extending/enabling the platform for HNS) the IT project manager should successfully drive the technical changes in order to execute the project in scope, budget and time.
Your responsibilities: You are responsible from HNS perspective for all the IT activities in the project, Identify IT activities, analyse business needs, stakeholders and linkages to other projects, define project scope and objectives. Follow-up on the project plan (may include resourcing, planning, risk mitigation, quality control and organisational requirements), determine budget and acquire approval, in line with project objectives. Algin with business lead and (global) D&T stakeholders on project activities and planning.
Main activities (not limited to the list below):
– Project governance (budget, scope, on-time, status updates) and Steerco preparations
– Single point of contact within D&T HNS, and for global D&T stakeholders regarding project activities/objectives
– Requirements gathering and design
– Build activities
– Integration with local/global applications
– Coordination of testing (SIT / UaT)
– Cut-over coordination and hypercare
– Handover to support (including agreements between involved stakeholders and preparation during project execution)
– Project closure
Coordinate, monitor and drive project activities, manage project risks and resources, and take corrective actions when necessary. Close and evaluate project, identify and analyse lessons learned and determine potential follow-up activities, archive project documentation and hand over project to customer and/or line management. Build, maintain and utilize a network of in- and external stakeholder/partners and represent the project within the organization.
Ensure/prepare, explain and follow up on project management reports, in line with global reporting standards and/or local requirements. Functionally lead, appraise and develop (the cooperation between) members of the own project team.
Your profile: In order to be successful in this opportunity we expect you to have a pragmatic approach and focus on delivering.