IT infrastructure engineer← Terug naar opdrachten
40 uur / week
Per 06 - 03 - 23
De TU/e is op zoek naar een IT infrastructure engineer.
Are you a IT infrastructure Engineer who wants to rise above yourself, in your profession and as a person? Do you want to be challenged every day? At the TU/e, scientists and students continuously create the unthinkable. The strength of the IT landscape is their key to success and, hence, so are you. These creative minds expect you to offer them a solution for tomorrow that doesn’t exist today. Together we are building the high-performance backbone that this epicenter of science and technology demands. Are you driven by taking ownership and do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? We would like to get in touch with you!
To expand our team of IT professionals, we are looking for an experienced IT infrastructure engineer, who will contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the IT fundament of our university.
As part of our Platform team you will help to maintain and improve our Windows and on-premise virtualization platform (VxRail). Building a stable platform for corporate solutions and you will also work on building innovative solutions for research and education, using DevOps and Infrastructure-as-Code.
The TU/e maintains a hybrid cloud environment which consists of mayorly an on-premises datacenter and a steadily growing (Azure) cloud landscape. You will focus primarily on maintaining our VMware and Windows platform.
You will work as part of an agile team. You will analyse technical issues and provide feedback to both internal organization and suppliers, where you will act as a single point of contact. Besides this you are responsible for initiating, planning and executing lifecycle projects.
Functieprofiel en kernvaardigheden
De medewerker voldoet aan het volgende functieprofiel en vaardigheden:
• Bachelor or higher educational level.
• Recent VMware certification.
• Relevant Microsoft certifications.
• Minimal 2 years of experience in maintaining VMware environments.
• Minimal 2 years of experience in maintaining Windows server environments.
• Experience in Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Powershell, Terraform, Ansible).
• You have basic knowledge of networking.
• Experience with ITIL and Agile methodology.
• You are a team player, who likes to share collaborate with colleagues.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus.
• Applicants must hold all appropriate permits to work in the EU.
• Microsoft Azure
• Storage technologies
(Big) Data Engineer