Global Lead Utilities Engineering – Senior← Terug naar opdrachten
40 uur / week
Per 01 - 04 - 23
This position is responsible for translating HEINEKEN’s and customer needs into conceptual choices following into engineering solutions.
Design, build, extend and revamp beverage production and brewing equipment against the optimal costs and optimal schedule in order with safety politics of The Heineken N.V.
Important for our suppliers to know:
• Candidate should have an experience in Beverage projects (Oil & Gas could be an option too )
• Proven track record and successful project closing
• Extensive experience on Cooling / Heating / CO2 handling / Air production & distribution / Heat pumps / Net zero projects
Challenges/ Objectives/ Priorities for the position:
• Develop safe designs, contribute to safety pre-qualifications of OEMs, lead machine safety initiatives
• Collaborate with qualified facilitators for D-HAZOP and operational readiness assessments
• Be responsible for realization of utilities plants investment projects (CapEx) in breweries around the world as part of a multi-disciplinary project team.
• Contribute to the realization of the Heineken Net Zero ambition and water consumption reduction targets.
• Design masterplan solutions, conceptual and basic process engineering as input for cost estimates and Fund Applications, development of detailed process engineering and follow-up during execution (MI, OM handover, SAT, plant HO)
• Contribute to continuous learning and EEM, build, maintain and improve knowledge and specifications on equipment to enable optimal total cost of ownership and leading process technologies ready for implementation (e.g., Standard Technical Execution (STE) concepts).
• Develop and maintain an extensive internal and external (suppliers) network to ensure fit-for- purpose engineering designs.
• Completing sustainability plans in the projects, Conducting site assessments on Sustainability Roadmap, Initiating and working on renewable energy assessments, proposing and advising on the latest low or zero-carbon technologies. Close collaboration with NZP team ( Net Zero Production )
• Co-develop and implement new technologies, incl. digital transformation.
• Encourage the automation of low touch tasks across brewing areas with process automation and the adoption of the latest technologies.
• Work closely with other Projects & Engineering Teams and Members.
• Identify, investigate and adopt cutting edge technologies, where these offer a distinct operational advantage.
• Work closely together with local and regional Brewery Management/shop floor and other key stakeholders all over the world.
• Contribute to CoEs and other internal initiatives
• Seek to promote, at every opportunity, HEINEKEN as an employer of choice and a world-class consumer product provider
Experience / skills required:
8+ years; experience is leading for size of the projects and complexity of projects
Demonstrated senior utilities engineering, with a focus on sustainability and operational experience, In-depth Project Management knowledge and experience in a large multinational (preferably FMCG) or consultancy firm with cultural and market awareness. Significant experience in reporting and equipment reliability (operational, construction and maintenance);
In depth knowledge in the following fields:
– Industrial refrigeration and heat pumps
– Steam and hot water generation
– CO2 recovery systems
– Compressed air systems
Basic knowledge on beverage production equipment, water and wastewater treatment equipment and packaging equipment is a pre
• Fluent English language required:
• Additionally _ Dutch, German, Spanish, and Russian will be considered as an advantage.
• Result oriented
• Team player
• Planning and Organizing
• to advocating CapEx roadmap
• to understand TCO of the projects
• to take care about own expenses
Measures of success / KPI’s:
• Supplier to Plant – agreement about time needed for action and implementation of the newest changings linked to SCALE.
• Perfect Plant – driving down of project execution On Time In Full (OTIF)
• Total Cost Of Ownership (TCO) in agreed borders (taking into account STE and MTS changings)
Key contacts and contact purpose:
• Regional Supply Chain Directors
• Supply Chain Managers
• Brewery Managers
• (project) Managers and Engineers in department Projects and Engineering
• Global Production, including Centre of Excellences
• Heineken Global Purchasing department
• HUB s
• Local authorities
World class performance:
• to ensure world class performance of processes and equipment
• to advise/judge design reviews
• to drive implementation of new and adjusted (Scale) standards
Supply Chain Management