Azure Data Platform Architect (Parttime)← Terug naar opdrachten
40 uur / week
Per 13 - 02 - 23
Job Description Azure Data Platform Architect
You will be responsible for and working on:
- Designing and delivering robust, scalable, and cost-effective Azure based Data Analytics solutions
- Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture design including recommending technical choices about what Azure components/services to use.
- Data Modelling and Data Architecture design.
- ETL, Data Integration and Data Migration design
- Liaising with different governance bodies for all compliance related purposes (data privacy, data governance, data protection, etc)
- You will be defining guidelines and best practices for infrastructure deployment and automation on the Azure Data Platform.
You will become part of:
- You will join the Cyber Defense and Operations team, which is responsible for all cybersecurity first line of defense systems and operations (aka Security Operations Centre) such as Microsoft Sentinel SIEM and expanding into Azure based Cybersecurity Advanced Analytics.
- As part of our CDO team capabilities we want to facilitate our Data Scientist to analyse our Cybersecurity data so that we get new insights out of this data that we can translate in to cybersecurity improvements.
- Managing and where possible reducing the costs for ingesting, retaining, and querying our cybersecurity data.
You qualify if you bring:
- 5 years or more working experience in the Data Platform or Data Engineering field
- 2 years or more working experience on Azure Data Platform
- Good understanding of technologies like Azure Data Explorer, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Synapse Spark pools and Azure Databricks
- Understanding of the cost implications of Azure Spark for Azure Synapse Analytics and Azure Databricks and able to recommend choices that deliver best value for money
- Experience in connecting to Azure Data Explorer using Apache Spark for Azure Synapse Analytics so that Data Engineers / Data Scientists can query data using KQL
- Solid knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Guidance on what Azure Data Platform components to choose for achieving expected outcomes
- Hands-on experience in Architecting and Deployment of solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Data Explorer, Azure Databricks, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Experience with streaming data sources such as (near) real-time logging and telemetry data
- Relevant certifications (and real world experience) such as Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate (DP-203) and Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305)
You have a pre if you also bring along:
- Experience designing and implementing solutions as part of high volume data ingestion and transformation pipelines and experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with SIEM solutions such as Microsoft Sentinel and Azure Log Analytics